ok .. i was hoping to hear from you yesterday.. i've sent you texts... i've had no response back to my email texts. none here and none on myspace. You have both of my phone numbers and I called you from work on my way home just in hopes I would hear back from you later. i've given you space but still let you know i was here... but i guess i am to assume what we had is over since you are not responding to me.
i'll just have to accept that. and get over it somehow. i really like and enjoy you, probably more than i should have so fast. so it's very hard for me to just say goodbye. but i have to conclude that when i don't hear from you at all and when i sit here 3 nights crying over something that feels is just one sided .. i must suck it up and move on.
If I am wrong and you have just not been able to respond to me, then I hope you will let me know you feel for me too. If not I hope that we can be friends someday as I enjoy talking to you and being your friend... probably more than I enjoyed being your lover.
xxoo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment